- 70 years old worker hit by a brick and died
During the clash between the protesters and civilians, a worker was hit by a brick and died.
- Protesters beat a man like punching bag
- Protester on the bridge dropped obstacle and almost hit a driver
Protesters tried to disturb the traffic by dropping obstacles to the road and it almost hit a driver.
- Old man besieged and pushed to the ground
- Resident beaten for complaining protester’s noise in a residential area at 3am
A resident complained about the noise of the protesters at 3am near his residential building, he tried to confront the protesters and called for police to control the crowd, he later got beaten and sent to hospital
- Man beaten and stripped naked
A man beaten to the ground and protesters teared off his clothes
- Mainland student besieged and punched by his peers during president’s speech
The president of Hong Kong University of Science and Technology gave a speech about the death of a UST student who might involved in the protest. During the speech, a mainland student tried to leave the scene but besieged by his peers, accusing him of pushing another student to the ground. He got punched and finally escorted to a safe place.
- Old man beg protesters for mercy
An old man was besieged because he was suspected to remove postings from protester “lennon wall”. He knelt down and beg for mercy, then one of the pedestrians escorted him to get on a car. However, the old man latter got dragged out and beaten by protesters.
- Protester tried to break a man’s leg
A protester tried to break a man’s leg by heavily punching his knee and twisting his ankle.
- Man beaten into coma then hit by stun gun.
A man was attacked inside his car because the protesters claimed he was speeding when driving through the horde. He tried to escape but failed and beaten into coma. One of the protesters then used a stun gun to further assault him on the ground.
- Man cruelty beaten and kicked for taking photos
- Man beaten unconscious
- Man beaten into coma because he is just pro-gov’t
- Man beaten because he took photo of protesters
Two young protestors pulled the man’s leg and hit him on the ground, then kicked his head relentlessly.
- Man beaten for arguing with protesters
- Mainland visitor tied up and interrogated in HK airport
Protester accused this man is a undercover police so they tied him up and interrogated him for few hours.
- Foreigner beaten to the ground
- Man beaten for removing protester’s posting
He got surrounded then beaten to the ground because he attempted to clean up protesters illegal postings.
- Man beaten in a footbridge
- Taxi driver beaten and soaked in blood
A taxi driver was beaten up by protesters in Sham Shui Po after he was suspected to have rammed his vehicle into a crowd.
The protesters accused the taxi driver was deliberately ploughing through the crowd, but the taxi driver claimed the vehicle was out of control because a protester was attacking him in the front seat. The following video shows some of the protesters were vandalising the vehicle before the incident.
- Man beaten for unknown reason
- Mainland visitor beaten for waving Chinese flag
- JP Morgan banker beaten after he shouted “We are all Chinese”
A Chinese JP Morgan banker was beaten because he shouted “We are all Chinese”, a western journalist deliberately closed the door to block his way out.
- Mainland visitor provoked and tortured in HK airport
Protesters besieged a mainland visitor in the HK airport because he was suspected to be a mainland journalist. They beat him and tied him up for over 4 fours
- Driver beaten for removing protester’s roadblocks
- Mainland visitor robbed because he took photo of protesters
- Man burned alive for arguing with protesters
During the argument, a masked protester suddenly approached the victim, doused petrol and set fire. The man is now under critical condition. Supporters accused it is a fire stunt to discredit the movement.
- Protesters threw bricks to the rail track